Working a full-time job and getting into weight-lifting and fitness has consumed a lot of my time recently. There are so many things I want to share with everyone through my blog but considering how exhausted I felt last night after work, writing a blog post, and brainstorming new content, it has occurred to me that I need to settle down a bit. As much as I want to share everything I'm doing with the world, I am starting to realize that I don't have the time or the energy. So what's in store for Lizz Delicious? Tasty, healthy, easy-to-make food is going to continue to be my focus. And I will keep the world abreast of my other pursuits when I share new recipes a couple of times per month.
On the agenda today is my recipe roundup for juice recipes... and more. I've shared 5 with you already this week. Here are a few more, including recipes for using your juice pulp and even using juice as a cooking ingredient.
New Juices to Try
- Pineapple Juice Recipes - Four different recipes to try including one for pineapple and celery! I'm intrigued.
- Blueberry Spinach Apple and Lemon - Touted as being a green drink that doesn't taste like one! Spinach is a pretty mild green, so I imagine they are accurate in saying this :-)
- Orange Sweet Potato Juice - With carrots and lime, too.
- Minty Berry Juice - Sounds yummy, and there are 29 other recipes on this post, too. Handy dandy!
Juice Pulp Recipes
- Spaghetti and Vegan Meatballs - From the Lotus and the Artichoke blog. Use your pulp with tofu and chickpea flour to make these wonderful meat-free nuggets!
- Juice Pulp Crackers - Use your pulp with chia and flax seeds to make very healthy crackers.
- Carrot Apple Juicer Pulp Blueberry Pancakes - Straightforward goodness.
- Black Bean Burgers Made With Juicer Pulp - There are a lot of recipes for veggie burgers out there, but these ones are useful and look pretty easy to make, too.
Using Juice in Cooking
- Carrot Cakes with Maple Cashew Cream - Carrot juice is used to make gluten-free pancakes.
- Orange Juice Muffins - With hazelnuts, too. Sounds crack 'a lackin.
- Healthy Red Velvet Cupcakes - Made with beet juice.
I hope you've enjoyed my week of juicing. Next week, Chris and I are traveling to Santa Fe to scope out our wedding venue. I'll be back with photos from our dining experiences, for sure. I'm sure you'll see some content from them beforehand if you follow me on Instagram and Twitter. Oh, and you can always be updated by signing up for my monthly newsletter.
Thanks so much! <3